1. Group 1 - Composition
2. Group 2 - Vanilla Biscuit (for 1 plate 40x60cm)
1. Mix slowly with a whisk eggs and sugar, add the powders and finish with hot liquid butter.
2. Spread out 1250g per plate 40x60cm and bake 8 minutes at 190°C.
3. Group 3 - Exotic coulis
1. Warm up the Passion Gourmet, water, sugar and add gelatin.
2. Mix with Mango Spicy Fruit and pour on biscuit into cutter, freeze.
4. Group 4 - Mango Creamy
1. Warm up the Passion Fruit Gourmet with gelatin mass and pour on chocolate.
2. Mix with butter and add the Mango Gourmet at the end.
3. Pour into a silicon mold and place a frozen insert of biscuit with coulis on the top.
5. Group 5 - Light Mango Mousse
1. Warm up Gourmet and gelatin mass.
2. Pour on chocolate to make an emulsion.
3. At 35°C, mix delicately with whipped cream.
6. Group 6 - Neutral Glaze
1. Boil hot gel and water together and mix with the Diamond Glaze.
2. Use at 35/40°C. Spray the cake with color spray before glazing.
1. Fill half of the silicon mold with mousse, place the frozen insert and freeze.
2. Remove from the mold, spray the colors like a real mango and glaze with Neutral Glaze.
3. Decorate with a small element made from modeling chocolate colored in green and stick a sticker made of white modeling chocolate on the glaze to be like a real sticker.