1. Group 1 - Sugar dough
1. Mix butter, powder sugar, tpt almond together then add egg.
2. Add sifted flour, salt and keep mixing but shortly.
3. Keep the dough in the fridge at 4°C for about 3 hours before sheeting.
2. Group 2 - Mousse dark chocolate raspberry
1. Boil water and sugar and pour on the egg yolk to make a pate a bombe.
2. Mix 50% of whipped fresh cream in the melted dark chocolate to make a ganache.
3. Mix (1) and (2) together, add FRUTOJAM GOURMET RASPBERRY and then the rest of the fresh cream delicately.
3. Group 3 - Crème brulée vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients together except FRUTOJAM GOURMET RASPBERRY and bake into flexipan at 100°C for about 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Group 4 - Dark chocolate glaze
1. Boil fresh cream and pour it on melted chocolate, add soaked gelatin, water and DIAMOND GLAZE NEUTRAL.
2. Mix very well with a hand mixer.
5. Group 5 - Nougatine cocoa
1. Mix all ingredients together in a pan until boiling.
2. Spread (1) on a silpat and put in oven at 160°C for about 20 minutes.