1. Group 1 - Dacquoise almond
1. Make a French meringue with egg white, sugar and egg white powder.
2. Sift flour and Tpt almond.
3. Combine (2) gently into (1).
4. Pipe spirals and bake at 160°C for about 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Group 2 - Mousse au caramel
1. Make a caramel with the 400g fresh cream, 180g sugar, 115g glucose and add soaked gelatin.
2. Make a pate a bombe with egg yolk, sugar and water.
3. Mix (1) into (2) then add whipped fresh cream.
3. Group 3 - Crème brûlée
1. Mix all ingredients except FRUIT FILLING TRADITION PEAR.
2. Bake into flexipan at 100°C for about 40 to 45 minutes.
3. Once crème brulée is frozen, spread FRUIT FILLING TRADITION PEAR on top about 1 cm of thickness.
4. Group 4 - Glazing
To glaze the cake : Mix Diamond Glaze Neutral together with Diamond Glaze CARAMEL TOFFEE.