1. Group 1 - Breton dough
1. Beat butter and sugar for about 10 minutes high speed.
2. Add egg yolk and sifted flour with baking powder, and keep it into refrigerator at 4°C for about 3 hours.
3. The Breton has to be inside of the ring cake during baking time.
4. Bake at 160°C for about 25-30 minutes.
2. Group 2 - Cremeux raspberry
1. Mix egg, egg yolk and 50% of sugar.
2. Boil GOURMET RASPBERRY with the rest of sugar.
3. Cook (1) and (2) just like a custard cream, it should have the same texture.
4. Add soaked gelatin, cold butter nuggets and mix very well with a hand mixer.
5. Spread in the breton and put it into refrigerator.