1. Group 1 - Financier dough
1. Sift Tpt almond and flour together.
2. Beat egg white into a casserole on a small flame to reach 35°C, and transfer it into a mixer bowl.
3. Add into (2) the sifted Tpt almond, flour, sugar and trimoline and mix shortly.
4. Make a beurre noisette with the butter. ACTUALLY THE BUTTER HAS TO BE ALMOST BURNT!
5. Sift the butter on the financier dough and mix slowly and carefully.
6. Pipe financier into flexipan and keep it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
7. Pipe on top of each financier Frutojam Gourmet or La Pomme 90% and sprinkle with some nuts.
8. Bake at 200°C for about 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Cool down financiers and glaze them with our Diamond Glaze Neutral.
Afternoon Tea, BBQ, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Summer, Valentine's Day