1. Group 1 - Chocolate glaze
1. Boil fresh cream and soaked gelatin.
2. Add (1) into melted dark chocolate.
3. Dissolve the red color in hot water and mix into (2).
4. Add Diamond Glaze Neutral into (3) and mix well with hand mixer.
2. Group 2 - Meringue hazelnuts
1. Mix almond powder, sugar and roasted hazelnuts into a robocoupe.
2. Make a French meringue with egg white and sugar.
3. Add (1) into (2) and mix carefully.
4. After piping spirals bake it at 100°C for about 1 hour.
3. Group 3 - Mousse caramel coffee
1. Boil fresh cream (90g) with BAKELS COMPOUND VANILLA, milk and instant coffee.
2. Make a caramel with glucose and sugar, then deglaze with (1).
3. Make Anglaise with (2) together with egg yolk.
4. Whip (3) in the mixer until room temperature, then add soaked gelatin.
5. Mix (4) with whipped fresh cream and pipe into flexipan.
4. Group 4 : Caramelized hazelnuts
Make a caramel with sugar and water.
Add roasted hazelnuts into (1) and mix just enough to coat all hazelnuts.
5. Group 5 : Sabayon dark chocolate
1. Boil milk and fresh cream with half of the sugar.
2. Mix egg yolk and the rest of the sugar and add into (1), cook it as Anglaise at 75°C.
3. Mix (2) in the mixer till cooling down at +/- 25°C.
4. Mix melted dark chocolate with half of the whipped fresh cream to make a ganache.
5. Add (3) into (4) and mix well.
6. Add (5) into the rest of the whipped fresh cream and mix delicately.