1. Group 1 - Savarin
1. Mix the Milk (40C) with the fresh yeast and liquefy. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the butter.
2. Mix and add the liquid cold butter, step by step.
3. Proof the dough. (Double the volume). Knead again by hand and rest for 25 minutes at room temperature.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the mould and bake again for 20 minutes on a wire rack.
2. Group 2 - Filling
3. Group 3 - Light Cremfilling Dulce de Leche
1. Whip the cream to a soft peak. Mix gently together with the Fat-based Cream Dulce de Leche.
4. Group 4 - Rhum Sirop
1. Boil water and sugar for 3 minutes. Cool, at 65°C add in the Rhum.
1. Soak the savarin in the rhum syrup for a few second.
2. Pipe the Dulce de Leche Fat-based Cream onto the savarin and decorate.