1. Group 1 - Composition
2. Group 2 - Soft Almond biscuit
1. Mix the powders with first part of egg white and the fresh cream, to obtain homogeneous preparation. In the same time, whip the other egg white with the sugar to make a meringue.
2. Mix delicately this meringue into the first preparation.
3. Spread out 900g per baking plate and bake 15 minutes at 180°C.
4. Cut 4cm discs.
3. Group 3 - Lemon Ginger Filling
1. Place into a piping bag and pipe a ball on the biscuit disc.
4. Group 4 - Almond milk mousse
1. Warm up the almond milk and gelatin mass and pour on chocolates.
2. At 35°C, mix delicately with whipped cream.
5. Group 5 - Yellow glaze
1. Boil hot gel and water. Mix with Mirror glaze.
2. Use at 35/40°C. Spray the cake with color spray before glazing.
6. Group 6 - Lemon Chantilly
1. Warm up cream and sugar.
2. Add gelatin mass, mix with vanilla pulp and mascarpone.
3. Incorporate liquid cold fresh cream and let crystallize in fridge for a few hours.
4. Whip the preparation when you need it.
1. Fill half of the mold with mousse, place the frozen insert to close.
2. Freeze, demold and glaze with yellow glaze.
3. Pipe some "spots" of Chantilly.
4. Decorate with lemon zests and feuilletine colored in metallic color.
Afternoon Tea, Easter, Mother's Day, Summer, Valentine's Day