1. Group 1 - Composition
2. Group 2 - Vanilla biscuit (for a plate 40x60cm)
1. Mix slowly with a whisk the eggs and sugar, add the powders and finish with hot liquid butter.
2. Spread out 1250g per plate of 40x60 cm and bake 8 minutes at 190°C.
3. Group 3 - Crispy
1. Melt the chocolate, mix with oil and later with feuilletine.
2. Spread out a layer on biscuit discs.
4. Group 4 - Caramel sauce
1. Mix all ingredients in cold process and put in a piping bag to use it.
2. Pipe a drop on biscuit and crispy.
5. Group 5 - Hazelnut Chantilly
1. Warm up milk, soya and gelatin mass.
2. Pour on chocolate and hazelnut to make an emulsion.
3. Mix with cold liquid fresh cream.
4. Let cooling down in the fridge and whip the quantity you need at the last time.
6. Group 6 - Glaze
1. Boil hot gel and water. Mix with Diamond glaze. Use at 35/40°C.
2. Spray the cake with color spray before glazing.
1. Fill 3/4 of truffle silicon mold 7cm with hazelnut Chantilly, push the frozen insert of biscuit, crispy and caramel sauce into the Chantilly.
2. Freeze, remove from the mold and pipe a spot of Chantilly on top to make the shape of hazelnut.
3. Deep with a stick into the glaze and on the side pipe lines of brown glaze.
4. For the shell decoration, place a disc of light brown modeling chocolate into a half sphere 8 cm polycarbonate mold. Make some lines on the side with brush and dark chocolate, and mold with milk chocolate to make a thin shell. Place the cake into the shell.