1. Group 1 - Macaron
1. Whip the egg white and add the sugar slowly to achieve a soft meringue.
2. Sieve the icing sugar and mix together with the almond powder.
3. Fold the almond sugar mixture into the meringue using a spatula.
4. Pipe on Silicon paper or baking mats. Bake at 100°C, for 3 minutes. Open the door for a few seconds and close the door. Switch off the oven for 5 minutes. Open the door again and bake at 150°C, for 8-10 minutes.
2. Group 2 - Topping
3. Group 3 - Filling
1. Cream the butter. Whip together the Fat-based Cream Coconut and the butter. Add the meringue with the Compound and mix by using a spatula.
4. Group 4 - Center Filling (option)
1. Pipe the filling on one part of the macaron and add/push gently the other macaron on top. Option; add the mango dices in the middle.
5. Group 5 - Montage