1. Group 1 - Grué Crumble
1. Mix all ingredients together and store inside the freezer.
2. Scale 565g of the mix and add 470g milk chocolate and 700g Hazelnut praline paste without sugar.
3. Spread 1.3kg of the mix into a frame of 60 x 40cm lined with Silicon paper.
4. Bake at 180°C for approximately 20 minutes.
2. Group 2 - Chocolate Cream
1. Bring milk and the cream to a boil. Whisk sugar and egg yolk.
2. Pour the boilding milk onto the egg mixture and warm to 80°C.
3. Add into the melted dark chocloate.
4. Keep in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Group 3 - Filling
4. Group 4 - Soft Almond Sponge
1. Whip the egg white and add sugar continuously.
2. Fold the icing sugar and almond powder into the soft meringue.
3. Add in the sieved flour.
4. Bake at 180°C for approximately 10-15 minutes.
5. Group 5 - Lotus Biscoff Bavarois
1. Bring milk and sugar to a boil.
2. Soak the gelatine in cold water.
3. Add the Lotus Biscoff Paste into the milk/sugar mixture and remove from the stove.
4. Add the gelatine and dissolve. Cool down until jellification begins.
5. Whip the cream to soft peak and fold with a spatula into the mixture.
6. Group 6 - Glaze
1. Boil the Saphire 20 carrats and water. Pour onto the Diamond Glaze Neutral and add the Colours.
Ready to glaze.
7. Group 7 - Chocolate Spray
1. Mix together the melted chocolate and cocoa butter and use at 45°C.
1. Using a piping bag, pipe the chocolate cream to the crumple, and place the Pineapple/Cinnamon Spicy Fruit in the middle.
2. Pour the Lotus Biscoff Bavarois, on top place a sponge disc finish with Lotus Biscoff Bavarois, freeze.