The Chocolate Glaze is part of our Hot Glazes range. It’s made with real Finest Belgian dark chocolate couverture and is based on a traditional home-made recipe.
Due to its high viscosity, you are now able to create easily a fine layer with the perfect shiny chocolate result.
Ready-to-use after heating it to a temperature of 40-50°C/113-122°F, without adding water.
The Chocolate Glaze allows full coverage on all shapes. It can be used on many applications such as the perfect cake finish! It can also be applied on fresh fruit.
- Balanced taste
- Perfect shine
- No running off (no air bubbles)
- Easy to cover all kind of shapes
- Good hold after application
- Clean cut stability
- To be directly heated in the microwave or a pan (no water needed)
- Freeze/Thaw stable
- Quick setting in the fridge (5min)
- Vegetarian, Halal, and Kosher suitable
HOW TO USE
Warm it up to a temperature of 40-50°C/113-122°F. Gently stir to avoid air bubbles. Pour the glaze on the pastry or dip. Let it set in the fridge and keep refrigerated. This product can be applied to a wide range of pastry shapes with this Hot Glaze and simple technique.
➡️ Find out more Hot Glazes.