Bakbel Europe has started its operation in 2007 under the impulse of its owner ( Bakels group), active in the production of ingredients for the pastry and bakery segments. This important investment gives at Bakbel Europe the possibility to produce in a “state of the art” facility in terms of production and food safety.
In its built-to-purpose facility, Bakbel Europe is producing high quality ingredients, especially for the fine pastry and the food services markets.
This portfolio contains mainly fruit fillings and glazes, but also Flavour pastes and many other pastry specialties.
Our quality department follows the HACCP and BRC guide lines which ensure quality recognition to our products. From its warehouse, Bakbel Europe is servicing its customers worldwide.
Apply push and pull strategy in selected world areas to sell Bakbel products. The function is double :
- Show, explain functionality and demonstrate Bakbel products as-is and within final applications to convince the client on the quality and the ease of use our products ⇨ Demonstration / Technical part of the job.
- Proceed to commercial discussions : prices, market strategy, competition, marketing, etc.… ⇨ Sales part of the job.
The world areas to focus on are middle East and Asia/Pacific . It is why you will be located in the Middle East or Asia ( Thailand or other central position between Asia and Middle East) in order to reduce the traveling times.
A specific attention will be given to the Saudi Arabia Kingdom ( +/- 10 weeks per year).
The first year will mainly be performed in collaboration with our actual senior sales Manager for Middle East and Asia/ Pacific areas.
This job will take place under the direct responsibility of the CEO and in close relation with the backoffice , the supply chain and R&D teams.
- Prepare, organize and perform professional product demonstrations with traveling representing +/- 70% of the time.
- Proactively propose adequate innovative ideas.
- Translate market developments into innovative products within the chosen strategy.
- Maintain frequent and professional relations with clients.
- Follow-up on the commercial files ( sampling, prices offers, exhibitions, client visit reports, claim management, etc.. ).
- Follow the market prices in order to negotiate and offer in collaboration with the CEO the best prices for both parties.
- Provide a technical support concerning client requests on products/ applications.
- You have a good pastry chef background .
- Having experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have a good level in English , additional languages is an asset.
- You are motivate to travel.
- You are self-starter, you can improvise and have a good capacity of adaptation.
- You have human relation , presentation and negotiation skills.
- You have general computer knowledge.
- You are creative and
- You can work well in a team
- You have the passion for pastry.
Interested in this new Challenge? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application below.